Has your eclectic motor burned out for good? Or can you repair it? L.N. Electric Motors has trained professionals that can repair almost any motor. With over forty years of experience, our professionals can help you repair your broken motor or find an affordable replacement. How can you tell if your motor is broken for good or just needs electric motor repairing?
One of the first things you need to do is determine why the motor is broken in the first place. Each problem has its own unique solution. Some motors burn out after years of overuse, especially if they operate at too high a voltage. The excess flow during winding causes them to break down. Here are some of the most common reasons why your motor stopped working:
- A short circuit can occur in the winding. The motor stops turning.
- Too much current was flowing through the motor, causing it to burn out.
- There might be too much vibration in the coils. The insulation may wear out, causing a short.
- The motor may have an initial poor design. Speak with our professionals about the quality of your motor. You may need to try a new product.
- Misalignment may cause a motor to burn out.
- Premature bearing failure causes motor failure.
- Low resistance caused by corrosion, damage, and overheating leads to short circuits and leaks.
- Dirt, debris, and precipitation can cause motors to overheat.
As you can see, there are many reasons why your motor stopped working. Each electric motor has a long lifespan. They typically last up to forty thousand houses. You can reduce the risk of failure with careful maintenance and care.
Maintenance – A Preventative Approach
Our professionals will determine whether your motor needs to be repaired, serviced, cleaned, or replaced outright. But there are many things you can do to lengthen the lifespan of your electric motor. Install over-current protection. Check the insulation on a regular basis. Fix any wear issues. Keep your motor cool. Position motors away from dust, debris, precipitation, and grinding machines. Check your motor vibration. Place your motor on a clean safe, flat surface.
Bring Us Your Burnt Out Motor
LN Electric Motors is unmatched in professional service and experience in the region. We provide a wide range of services at affordable and competitive prices. Trust us with your motor needs. Contact us today.